We believe that all children deserve a lifetime of learning and early education at the most important time of their development – from birth to 5 years.
Why families love our centres:
- Our play-based curriculum ignites a love of learning in every child
- Our qualified teachers and educators are passionate, caring and love what they do
- We stimulate children’s development at the most important time of their lives
- Our fees include nutritious meals, nappies, sunscreen and extra-curricular activities
- We help children prepare for the challenges of school through our comprehensive preschool curriculum
- We offer flexible hours to families to help make the most of the Child Care Subsidy
Discover our school-readiness and preschool program!
Our preschool curriculum is guided by the national Early Years Learning Framework and is taught by qualified early childhood teachers.
Our curriculum lays the foundation for a successful educational journey through:
- Science, technology and mathematics
- Language and literacy
- Arts and Drama
- Social and emotional development
- Family and community partnerships
Compared to traditional Preschools, we’re open longer than the usual 9am-3pm, our program runs 52 weeks of the year and offers up to 5 days per week to truly prepare your child for school.
See how you can maximise your Child Care Subsidy with our Flexible Hours! We are giving families the freedom to choose which hours best suit their needs, from nine-hour, ten hour or full day sessions. For more information on how you can utilise your subsidy, click here.
Food has never been more fun!
Each Community Kids centre has their very own rotating menu based on the Australian Dietary Guidelines. Many of our menu’s cater to all different varieties of diets, including Halal Certified foods.
Speak to your closest Community Kids centre today and ask about their nutritious menu options.
Our team is here to partner with you.
We understand that no one-child or family is the same, and we’re here to help guide you every step of the way towards school and beyond.
Our educators are qualified, caring and work every day to prepare your child with the lifetime of learning they deserve.