Why you’ll love Community Kids Caboolture
Our modern child care and early learning centre is ideally located for families who live in Caboolture, Elimbah, Bellmere and Morayfield. You’ll find us just off Pumicestone Road.
Children love to explore and play in our stimulating learning environments that are designed to inspire curious young minds. There’s so much to discover in our purpose-built indoor spaces and our large outdoor areas that include a dry creek bed, a water play area, sandpits and a vegetable garden.
We offer an all-inclusive childcare and early education experience that makes families’ lives easier. Nappies, wipes, sunscreen, healthy meals prepared by our in-house cook and engaging extracurricular activities are all included in the daily fee.
We also provide the latest interactive learning technology, including SMART Board Interactive Whiteboards and iSandbox, an exciting tool that encourages imaginative play and fosters language development.
What We Offer
|Dance Program||Language Program||Meals|
|Music Program||Nappies Included||Sports Program|
- Experienced and nurturing educators who provide high-quality child care and early education for children from birth to six years
- A play-based curriculum guided by the national Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
- A government-approved kindergarten program taught by a qualified early childhood teacher to prepare your child socially and academically for school
- Purpose-built indoor areas equipped with the latest tech-based early learning resources, including SMART Board Interactive Whiteboards, iPads and iSandbox
- Spacious and natural outdoor environments that encourage exploration and learning through play
- Healthy meals and snacks created daily by our in-house cook (we cater for dietary requirements)
- A fully air-conditioned centre with on-site parking
- Nappies, wipes and sunscreen included for your convenience
- An enrolment pack for each child that includes a backpack, a T-shirt and a hat
- Daily photos and updates through our app that allow you to stay connected with your child
- Extracurricular activities including music and yoga to build a solid foundation in learning and skill development
- A sustainability program that teaches children a sense of responsibility and connection to the world around them
- Extended hours from 6am to 6.30pm
- Flexible hours (9-hour, 10-hour or full-day sessions) to allow families to make the most out of their Child Care Subsidy
Meet the Centre Manager – Claire Granzien
I hold a Diploma of Early Education and Care and began my journey in 2014.
I believe it is our duty to develop an understanding of each child’s learning style to help them develop important life skills that will last a lifetime. Regardless of where a child comes from, where they live, their socioeconomic or cultural background, or their capacity for learning, they have the right to an education that is tailored to their needs.
At Community Kids Caboolture, we strive to provide each family with high-quality early education services. I’m looking forward to meeting you and showing you around our wonderful centre.
Rooms and facilities
We believe little minds flourish when their tummies are nourished. Click here to see a sample menu of our carefully crafted meals.
Each room has been designed and set up to provide the best early learning experience for your child.
Our Nursery rooms (0 – 2 years) provide:
- A safe and secure environment that feels like a home away from home
- Highly qualified and nurturing educators who care deeply about children’s wellbeing and growth
- Activities designed to enhance physical and cognitive development, including tummy time, sensory play, music, singing, rhymes and reading
Our Toddler rooms (2 – 3 years) offer:
- Play-based activities including music, movement, memory and construction games that are designed to support sensory-motor and cognitive development
- Enhanced social skills and self-confidence through group play
- The development of language skills through reading and open-ended questions
- Real-life and play-based experiences that allow children to explore basic literacy and numeracy concepts
Our Kindergarten rooms (3 – 6 years) provide:
- A school-readiness program with a comprehensive curriculum focused on acquiring literacy, numeracy and social skills
- Interest-based learning that places children at the helm of their early education experience
- Play-based opportunities to enhance social skills and emotional development
- A transition-to-school program