School holidays are a time for children to unwind, spend time with friends, and get a break from the demands of school. But it’s not always an easy time for parents trying to juggle work and child-minding, and vacation care programs are in high demand.
Parents of older children might not consider childcare centres as an option for vacation care, but at Community Kids we offer programs that keep children learning, having fun, engaged yet still getting a much-needed break.
Our vacation care programs offer:
- Age appropriate activities for children 6-12 years
- A program which offers daily variety with a focus on fun and learning
- A mix of in-centre activities and visits to the community
- Indoor and outdoor play
- Convenient pick-up and drop-off hours for working parents
- Affordable daily or weekly fees
Scroll down to see which of our centres are running a vacation care program these school holidays, and click on your nearest centre for full details.
Looking for Before and After School Care