Hello and welcome to Community Kids Valentine Early Education Centre! Our small and homely preschool provides high quality education and care for children from 18 months to 6 years of age.
Ask us about our leading School Readiness Program!
Why families love Community Kids Valentine:
- We have several fun and educational programs available, including:
- Wellness Program (including yoga, martial arts, and child empowerment)
- School Readiness and School Transition programs
- Sign language education
- Sustainability program
- STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics)
- Our friendly, nurturing and supportive educators are here to foster your child’s learning and development, and build partnerships with families.
- Our relationship with local primary schools has informed our School Readiness and Transition Programs, giving your child the best start for lifelong learning.
- Our environments and curriculum fosters social interactions with all children helping to make lifelong friendships.
- Our natural environment is designed for curious minds, and reflective of our local community.
- Our play-based curriculum is driven by children’s interest and strengths. We design learning experiences to foster, support, develop, and challenge. Our curriculum is guided by the nationally approved early learning framework.
- We have a sensory garden as a quiet place for children and a place to explore and learn through nature with all the senses
- We are a smaller preschool with just two classrooms. This helps us have a strong child and family focus.
- Our centre is conveniently open from 7.30am to 5.30pm.
Join our warm and loving family, where your child will learn and make friends for life
Places are filling fast. Secure your spot today!
How long have you been working in childcare?
What qualifications do you hold?
Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care; Diploma in Leadership and Management; currently completing Bachelor of Early Childhood Education and Care (Birth to 5)
What are you most passionate about?
My strongest lifelong passion is early childhood education. I’ve dedicated most of my adult life to studding early childhood education and working with young children and families, advancing my qualifications and knowledge. I believe every child deserves a high quality early education equipping them with skills for success now and in their future. We know from brain research that the first years of life are the most vital to lifelong learning, and we also know that quality education in the early years has immense positive impacts on individuals, families, communities, countries and the economy. I am now focused on supporting my team of educators, our families and community. I believe that supportive and collaborative partnerships will provide the best education for children.
What values are most important to you in your team members?
Our team of educators and I strive to achieve a nurturing environment where children feel secure with a high focus on relationships. We build trusting partnerships with families, seeking their expert knowledge of their own children, and inviting them to take part in our service as much as they can. And lastly respect. We want to embed respect into everything we do, respect for children, families, culture, background, community, educators and other professionals, and the land and animals.
What makes your team/centre special?
Our team of educators, our amazing families, and our wonderful children. We create a little community within our bigger community, all supporting each other to provide a happy, successful and positive experience for children.
What message would you like to tell parents considering your centre?
It’s really important you feel happy and comfortable with the service your little one goes to, so we encourage families to come visit us with their children! We’d love the opportunity to get to know you, and will help and support you in any way we can. We hope to see you soon!
Our centre provides care for the following age groups:
|18 months – 4 years
||3 years – 5 years
Our service provides the following facilities:
- Sustainability program
- Veggie garden
- On-site parking
- SMART Interactive Whiteboard
- Fully air-conditioned
- Large, natural play environments
- Water play area
- Early Childhood Teacher
- Government Approved Kindergarten program
Reviews and Testimonials
See what our parents have to say about our centre…
“We recently relocated from Victoria & I was nervous about my girls starting a new daycare. I’m so happy I found this place, my girls are super happy here & love all the different activities they do on a daily basis. I highly recommend this place for your little ones. Thank you.”
“We moved up from Sydney and my daughter is thriving at this early learning center compared to the one she attended in Sydney. She is much happier and learning quickly. As a parent I couldn’t be happier.”
“Our kids love it at Community Kids Valentine, and that really is the important thing. They always leave smiling and the teachers are amazing, friendly, patient and just all-round awesome!”
“Such a lovely centre, huge outdoor area, so many resources and beautiful staff! My little boy loves it!”
“I was so relieved to see my little girl come home from her 1st day of preschool very happy & excited to go back.”
“Love everyone there!”
“My grand child has settled into the centre straight away. Thank you so much for supporting me through this process, from first visiting the centre, meeting the Director to the Educators who continually meet her needs. You guys are the best.”
“The orientation process was amazing. The staff were so attentive to my child and I we were both so comfortable for his first attending day.”
We’d love to welcome you to one of our Community Kids Childcare & Early Education centres. If you would like to register your interest in a place at Community Kids Valentine, please fill out the form below. One of our educators will then be in touch to discuss your needs.
Please note: filling in this form does not guarantee a place. We recommend visiting a centre for a tour and meeting our friendly educators.