Your child care search starts here
At Community Kids, we understand that finding quality child care near you can be a daunting task. That's why we've made it our mission to provide accessible, high-quality child care services across Australia. With our dedicated educators, safe and nurturing environments, and a commitment to your child's growth and development, we are here to support you and your family in your parenting journey.
Our Commitment to Quality Child Care and Early Education
At Community Kids, we are committed to providing a nurturing, safe, and stimulating environment where children can learn, play, and grow. Our passionate and experienced educators and teachers ensure that every child’s learning journey is filled with fun, discovery and purpose.
Why choose Community Kids child care centres?
- Proximity and Convenience: Community Kids is a part of the G8 Education network, one of Australia’s largest providers of quality early childhood education and care services. With more than 430 early learning centres across 21 quality early learning brands, you’re sure to find a child care centre near you that caters to the unique needs of your family.
- Qualified and Caring Educators: Community Kids early learning centres are staffed by passionate and qualified early childhood educators and teachers dedicated to your child's well-being and development. Our educators create a supportive and nurturing environment where your child can learn, grow and thrive.
- Age-Appropriate Learning Programs: We understand that each child is unique, and their learning journey should reflect that. Our child care centres offer long day care, age-appropriate learning and kindergarten / preschool programs tailored to meet the developmental needs of infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and school-age children.
- Community Involvement: We're more than just child care centres. We're part of your village. We actively engage with our local community to create a supportive network for families. All our early childhood education and care centres have an open-door policy that encourages open communication and families’ input.
- Safe and Secure Environments: Safety is our top priority. Our childcare centres are dedicated to ensuring the safety, protection, and well-being of the children in our care. Regardless of which state your chosen child care centre is in, you can be reassured that we adhere to the stringent checks and measures, policies, procedures and quality standards as required under the sector’s legislated National Quality Framework.
- Nutritious Meals: We provide balanced and nutritious meals to fuel your child's growth and development. The menus in our child care centres are carefully crafted to accommodate various dietary requirements.
- Flexible hours: We understand that every family has unique needs. That's why we offer flexible child care options, not limited to school hours. You can choose from our nine-hour, ten-hour or full-day sessions and make the most of the Child Care Subsidy.
How to Find a Community Kids Childcare Centre Near You
Need a child care centre near you in New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, Victoria, or Western Australia? Finding a Community Kids childcare centre is easy with our “find a centre” feature. Here's how you can use it:
- Select Your Location: Community Kids and other brands across the G8 network have early childhood education and care centres across New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, Victoria, and Western Australia. Simply enter your postcode, and choose your ideal radius (5km, 15km or 30km) from the child care search bar above. You can add a second location (like your workplace) to find early learning centres near both locations.
- Navigate the Map: Zoom in and explore the map to find convenient child care centres near you. Each early learning centre is marked with a convenient icon, making it easy to spot. To accompany the map, you can also find your child care search results sorted by distance.
- Browse the list: We have listed all Community Kids child care and early learning centres at the bottom of the page. Simply choose the location closest to you.
Click for More Information: Click on a child care centre's icon to view the centre page and access detailed information, including its address, contact details, operating hours, what it offers, and a brief overview of the centre's unique features.
- Contact Us: Once you've found an early learning and child care centre that suits your needs, feel free to book a tour online, send an enquiry, or contact our Family Support Team by calling 1800 517 086 for more information or to discuss enrollment options.